Monday, May 24, 2010

Celebrating Love

Us. 5/24/08

.

deeelicous!
It is sort of cheesy. I get that.
But I love Brian Laniel.

He has given me so much peace and joy. I am so very happy.

Our life together seems to always be growing and changing...I guess that is normal, but I have never experienced this before.

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary. Celebrate!

We were pretty low-key with the celebration...until dessert. We went to D-bar. A fancy dessert restaurant in Denver that will blow your mind. They have a dessert called 'Cake and Shake' which is a 4 layer chocolate cake--
THAT IS TO DIE FOR!!!
and an adorable polka dot glass filled with a rich, decadent vanilla shake.

Amazing.
And even though it seems like the 'cake and shake' stole the night, it is truly Brian who has stolen my heart. I don't really care how cheesy that is. He is the cake and ice cream in my life.

Sweet and Amazing.

2 comments:

  1. That is sooooo Sweet and true. Ditto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I immediately think, "I wish I could have been there?"

    Why would I be there? It is YOUR anniversary.

    I guess I just wish I could be your 3rd wheel...all the time.

    Ridiculous.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete