Monday, September 3, 2012

I was here this weekend, no bigs

We had the chance to go up to my parent's house near Evergreen, CO this weekend and do, what I like to call, "camping". I'm pretty sure that being here counts as camping. 
I  mean, we cooked outside, sat outside, drank, told stories, read, hiked and hung out.
See! Camping!
{So what if we slept in a king size bed, sat in the hot tub, took naps on the couch and watched college football:)}



I don't take for granted how blessed I am that my parents live in a beautiful home with exquisite views. 
Brian, Baxter and I had a perfect time and I couldn't be more grateful.

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous views! And yes, that is totally still camping... the hot tub and king sized bed are just little perks ;)

    PS- I love those photobooth pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous pictures, Kari! I must admit that I am a little jealous. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your camping is totally my kind of camping.

    ReplyDelete