Sunday, September 13, 2015

In It to Win It!

Today is the first game of the BRONCS! 2015-2016 season. 
I'm pretty psyched.
I listened to my BRONCS! playlist this morning while I cleaned and put stuff
 together for the game. 
Brian went to the store for me to get all of our orange food--
cheetos, cantaloupe, carrots, etc. 
He also got us some new toothbrushes that we needed. 
Poor Brian.
He didn't know that I have a thing about toothbrush colors--and especially
 during BRONCS! season. 
You guys. 
He got me a red toothbrush.
RED!!!!!!!!!
Does he know me at all????
Red=KC Chiefs!  
Red=The Patricheats!
I have NEVER had a red toothbrush in my life.
No joke.
As we were working out the toothbrush debacle {there's a blue one I can use...} he said, 
"Man, this is hard!"
Yes. Marriage can be difficult--especially with a freak like me. 
We laughed really hard about this in the end and I really feel for the guy. 
When we first started dating I warned him that BRONCS! season is full throttle emotions for me and apparently 9 years in, this is still true. The toothbrush faux pas continues to show us that we have a lot to learn about each other and that we are both in this for the win. 
I'm sure glad I can do this life and this BRONCS! season with such a great sport--
toothbrush issues and all. 
Now, GO BRONCS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment