Sunday, June 13, 2010

The 7 Day Experiment

DAY FOUR

Mascara rules.
Seriously. I have always said that if I had to be on the show "Survivor" mascara would be one of the items I would HAVE to take to the island. Mascara makes me feel like a new woman. If I have even a little on, I feel refreshed and "normal".

I'm exhausted. :) Just like they say, having a puppy is like having a kid, and there isn't a lot of sleep to be had when new parents are on duty. We have been so blessed by visits from family and friends and I am sure I look a bit haggard--I know I feel it.

But, I sweep on a bit of mascara and voila! Fresh me!
It may seem a bit vain, it may seem petty, but for me, especially today,

Mascara:

The miracle in the mundane.

What makes you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced I would stop breathing without my chapstick...seriously:) Hooray for everyday miracles!

    ReplyDelete