Friday, March 23, 2012

#15: A picture of a co-worker

You know those people in your life that you can vent to and then everything seems better?
The ones that are like family the minute you meet them?
The ones you can talk to about ANYTHING?
Well I am lucky enough to work with Cheryl, so I have all these things and more. :)
We work together as teachers and let me tell you, I would not survive without her.
 
I knew that this one from the list would be of Cheryl and me because Cheryl is that friend who just gets it.
I trust her with everything I've got.
We can commiserate, celebrate and honor what we each bring to the table and this means so much to me.
I am so very grateful that she is in my life and I am inspired to be a better person because of who she is.
I hope you are as lucky as I am to work with such an amazing person.

1 comment:

  1. Words can't express how much this post means to me--kind of like your friendship. Ditto to everything--in fact, I might just copy and paste this into my blog, substituting Kari for Cheryl! Luv ya!!!

    ReplyDelete