Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random Wednesday Obsessions

I have become obsessed. 
I found out about the SigNote app for my iPhone here and I can't stop playing with my pics.
See!
Doesn't it look like the hearts are chalk on the sidewalk? So freaking cool. 

Oh Brian. You are trooper for letting me use this photo--but
really the intended focal point is the sketch of his brewery label--Skinny Fish Brewery

I do heart my B&B. 
It's sorta hard to see my sketch of a dog and cat, but it's pretty professional.

On other random Wednesday notes,
I can't get enough of these guys 
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes--Home
{I ADORE the lyrics to this!!!}

or these guys
Of Monsters and Men--Little Talks

and I am going to this concert Thursday at Red Rocks.
Bon Iver--Holocene

Hooray for random Wednesday obsessions. 
:) 

3 comments:

  1. I love new photo apps. I'll have to check that one out. Cute pictures of your furbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cool! :) I have never heard about that app but I want to have it too! The picture of Brian is amazing!
    And I LOVE Bon Iver!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to the Bon Iver concert?! I'm pretty jealous over here!

    ReplyDelete