Friday, May 10, 2013

Pop! Pop! Fizz! Fizz! Oh What a Great Teacher You Iz!

I've been known to say that teaching middle school in May is for the birds.
Everyone is D.O.N.E.
My reserve is low.
Like really, really low. 
The feeling of being known, understood, and appreciated is distant or non-existent.

BUT!
  Thank all that is holy that at our school, Teacher Appreciation is celebrated 
for a whole week!
I was refueled, if even for a moment, from goodness like this:




 I think this one was my favorite: 




 This type of appreciation couldn't have come at a better time. 
I am am truly, truly grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you too!! Don't you forget it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great appreciation gifts! I think teaching is one of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs out there. You have SO much influence in those children's lives. Great job!

    ReplyDelete