Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SUPER BOWL, BABY!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, BABY!!!!!!!
BRONCS!!!!
As a life-long BRONCS! fan I am beside myself with pure an utter joy
 {and a few unadulterated tears} after Sunday's 
win against the Patriots in the AFC Championship game. 
To say that the overall experience of this game was different from any other game 
I have been to is an understatement. 
The stadium was electric. 
The fans, the players, the beer guy--ALL OF IT!!
 It was pure Orange Crush BRONCS! magic.
There was one turning point for me that really sealed my
 ridiculous over-the-top excitement confidence that 
the Super Bowl was a reality.
The Patriots had fourth-and-3 at the Broncos 29, with 2:30 remaining in the 3rd quarter when 
Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton
SACKED TOM BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!{For a 10 yard loss!}!!!!!!!!!!!!
The stadium went NUTS. 
NUTS!!!!
It was at that point that we knew... 
WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, BABY!
The Super Bowl will be amazing. I am sure of it. 
But this game was truly special. This game captured the spirit of BRONCS! like none other.
Between the elated fans, being with my dad, my "brother" cousin, my best friend Chris, the sea of orange, the consistent energy, the big plays and PFM, it was ridiculously perfect. 
In the words of my dad, "This game was my Super Bowl"
 and it was magnificent.
Victory! 
Oh how sweet it is!
BRONCS!!!!!!!!

Bonus:  Some PUMP YOU UP music!
{Picture 77,000+ fans going NUTS to these songs...}
"All I Do is Win" DJ Khaled

"Jump Around"  House of Pain

"Can't Hold Us" Macklemore and Ryan Lewis


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad they won! Can't wait to watch the Super Bowl! And your pictures are fantastic! Love them! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete