Friday, June 3, 2011

These trees hold my secrets...

Remember my post about being a tree freak? Well, here's why:

This is it. My "special place" in Evergreen near the house I grew up in. My brothers and I spent endless hours here creating worlds, characters and memories that are lasting a lifetime.

But the real miracle of this place are these magnificent trees...

It's breathtaking. These pictures don't do this place justice...but, these are the original secret holders.
I am so very grateful for them.


These pair of trees holds a unique secret. One that has been shared with few, but cherished by only me.

My path of creativity, sentimentality and valuing family and family memories started here. I am so very grateful to have this place as a part of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment