Friday, October 26, 2012

A Lesson From Mother Nature

I sent a text to a friend of mine going through chemotherapy right now and I think it might really apply to me {and you?}:

As I have been observing the snow and weather, I am struck with the fact that nothing stays the same. Where you are now is not where you will always be...

These images were taken over the last week and they triggered my "philosophy":


title


title
Where you are now is not where you will always be...
Change is inevitable. 
It's a pretty simple idea and Mother Nature helps pound it home on a regular basis, but it's one that I need to be reminded of. 
Nothing stays the same {sadly, even the good stuff...} and right now, this Truth is helping me
 see the light. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. What a gentle reminder that God is the Creator of all things. And He knows all things. So when if feels like life isn't going the way we planned or hoped for, it will change....it always does.

    ReplyDelete