Saturday, September 14, 2013

The end is near....

He's coming home in 48 hours. 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While to some it's "Wow! That was fast!"
 to me, it's "Holy crap. I don't know if I can do this another day..."
{For reals. Even 48 hours seems like eternity!}

Cereal for dinner, reruns of The Big Bang Theory, and 
LOTS of time at work is wearing on me. 
Thankfully we have been able to talk every day. We usually FaceTime after school 
and my co-worker next door to me has heard us talking. She said to me one day,
 "Does distance really make the heart grow fonder or are you guys just like that?"
 I asked her what she meant and she said, "You know, all "lovey dovey..."
 I answered her right away,
 "Oh. We're just like that. See, we go great together." 
I went on to explain that we found each other later in life and that our relationship feels real and strong and right all the time. I couldn't put it into words, but I felt deep gratitude and sureness that this is the real deal.
I want to say that I learned a lot about my self and my capabilities and blah, blah, blah...but what it has really come down to--especially now--is that this has been really difficult and reuniting with the love of my life will make everything right in the world again. 


This has been 'our song'... :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that Brian will be back home soon! YAY! You guys rock! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete